Subject: Re: [Leica] street photography
From: Johnny Deadman <>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 20:03:48 +0100

on 20/5/00 2:14 pm, at wrote:

> Even Johnny Deadman, on his website, acknowledges that
> there is some really bad stuff within the genre. Considering that admission,
> I don't see that Johhny and I have any significant disagreement.

Yeah, I'm with you, Bob. One of the things is... there is simply nothing in
the world as bad as bad street photography. And because, I personally think,
as a discipline it is tough -- like learning to ride a unicycle -- that
means there is a lot of BAAAD stuff around. And I count some (but thankfully
not all) of my own pictures in that category.

- --
Johnny Deadman

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <> (Re: [Leica] street photography)