Subject: [Leica] 40mm and 3.5cm Viewfinder?
From: Jlaird@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 13:41:06 EDT

I own an M3 and have a 3.5 cm accessory viewfinder. I know that the field of
view of most viewfinders and the M's built-in framelines covers only a
fraction of the actual photo area - I'm contemplating the purchase of another
40mm Summicron (which I used on a CL years ago and loved) and was wondering
how the 3.5 cm viewfinder would match up with the 40 Summicron. Would their
fields-of-view be approximately the same? Thanks in advance.

Jim

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] 40mm and 3.5cm Viewfinder?)
Reply from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> (Re: [Leica] 40mm and 3.5cm Viewfinder?)
Reply from Peter Jon White <PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycles.com> (Re: [Leica] 40mm and 3.5cm Viewfinder?)