Subject: [Leica] SWAP of 75mm Summilux for 90mmAA
From: "EXT-Alexander, John" <John.Alexander@ARZ.Boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:46:51 -0700

Fellow LUGgers,
Are there any of you out there who would consider exchanging a pristine M
75mm Summilux for a brand new M Summicron APO ASPH. (I got my 90AA from Pat
McKee a month ago).  We can work out the details re difference in price,
etc.  A mint 75mm Summilux would appear to be valued at about $2000;
whereas, a 90mm APO ASPH in similar state would appear to be about $1400.
If you are interested in a swap, please contact me privately.  NO RESPONSES
ON THE LUG AT LARGE, PLEASE!

john.a.alexander@boeing.com
(480)891-8691