Subject: [Leica] For Sale......Maybe
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:09:13 -0600

I am looking at buying a new M6TTL from a local dealer and they have gilded
the pot enough to get me interested. As a result I am offering the following
for sale:

M4-2: serial no. 1530849 (late production), was CLAed by Kindermann last
year. Includes flash covers, manual and body cap. $800US

Winder M4-P: purchased last year, quiet and CLAed by Kindermann. Includes
manual and box from Winder M. $300US

They are both in EX+ cosmetic condition and perfect mechanically but have
been used. Very minor silvering and brassing.

Cheers

John Collier

Would prefer no answers as then I can get back to taking pictures as opposed
to whining and dining my Leica dealer.  ;-)

NO ANCHOVIES