Subject: Re: [Leica] Herr Grant is von Deutchland wieder da. Trip report!
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 01:57:50 -0700

I, too, just returned from a hectic European romp and my 35 Summicron R took
a dive to the Venice stone, becoming fixed at F2 and infinity.  Mine was May
10, 2000.  What date was yours?  Maybe something to do with the stars or
planets?

Tom Schofield

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Herr Grant Trip report!)
Message from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Herr Grant is von Deutchland wieder da.)