Subject: [Leica] Photo Albums
From: Arthur Leyenberger <larthurl@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:53:29 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I admit I'm not an organized photographer. I have
most of my negs and prints in the envelopes they came
in from the camera shop. Many years worth. Slides are
nice and neat in slide cases.

So here's the question: I'd like to start putting
prints into albums, arranged by subject or whatever,
but what do I do with the negatives? I'm afraid if I
don't keep them with the prints, I'll never be able to
find a neg of a particular print for an enlargement or
reprint. I'd like to start with the photos I take this
summer in Europe, so I'd like to start planning now.

So what works?????

.....Art in NJ, USA hoping to become organized sooner
rather than later