Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ancient Ceremonies
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:23:38 -0700

At 6:57 PM +0100 5/18/00, Johnny Deadman wrote:
>on 18/5/00 6:43 pm, Henning J. Wulff at henningw@archiphoto.com wrote:

>>> nor using netscape and i don't remember which mac os.
>>
>> Netscape 4.6 and Mac OS 8.6 works fine.
>
>Shouldn't! The HTML is screwed. Look at it. IE5 on OS9, as if it matters.

Shouldn't???? You mean it works OK for me through some cosmic confluence
that isn't available to anyone else on the planet? I haven't looked at the
html, but if it works, why should I bother? Usually, if things work for me
I don't spend a lot of time trying to figure out what's wrong ;-).

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> ([Leica] Some additional first images)