Subject: Re: [Leica] First Images
From: Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:22:41 +0400

Simon Lamb wrote:

> I have posted four images that I took with Scala.

The first three images are excellent. Yet, the white at the bottom of the
third image is distracts the viewer's attention away from the main subject,
while not offering a secondary subject to look at. Either cut it off, or
darken the tone through burning. The fourth image gives me an upside down
feeling because the white area at the top left is too strong, and is not
balanced out by anything at the bottom side.

Bernard

Message from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> ([Leica] First Images)