Subject: RE: [Leica] 90mm f/2 APO ASPH
From: "Po-Wen Shaw" <po-wen@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:23:10 -0500

> No.  I sent the cards to Leica UK and got my passports.  All my equipment is
> covered for two years in case of damage or defect, accidental or otherwise.
>
> Simon

The Passport in the U.S. is for 3 years. But a lens I got from Asia a few
months ago had an international warranty for 2 years (but not "passport").

In any case, Javad's lens, if new, should've come with some sort of warranty
documentation enclosed, passport or not, that includes a computer-printed
serial-number label, with bar code.

[Po-Wen]

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] 90mm f/2 APO ASPH)
Reply from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] 90mm f/2 APO ASPH)