Subject: [Leica] INCLUDED REPLIES
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 08:45:07 -0500

>  > > > > >>

I believe digest V17 #99 sets a new LUG record.  A series of embedded
replies, seven deep!

This is getting ridiculous. PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST SO AS NOT TO attach
the entire
string of replies and counter replies!

Seriously, sometimes I print out the digest and get away from the
computer to read it. My 6 or 7 page printout might only be 2 pages of
new posts, because of the repetitive inclusion of previous replies.
Greenpeace is already knocking at my door because of the paper waste.
:)

Thanks!
- -R