Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Motor Drive
From: Jeff Alford <jalford1@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 21:50:18 -0700

We have delivered approx. 8 Motor Drive R8 Kits. So far I have had only 1
DOA problem. It turned out to be the customers camera, not the drive. This
R8 (an early serial #) would not work with either the drive or a winder. All
the motors worked fine on our display camera.  Check the units on a newer
camera if possible.

Jeff Alford