Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: velvia vs. provia. Now Kodachrome.
From: Pitak Chenkosol <pitakc@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 17:08:04 -0700 (PDT)

I can get Kodachrome processed in 3 days turn around time here in Portland, OR.
I dropped off the film at the film counter at Camera World and they sent it
to a processing lab in Washington state. I dropped the film off Monday morning,
I got the slides back on Wednesday evening.

That's not bad, I think.

Pitak