Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm f/2 APO ASPH
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 19:54:16 EDT

Paul, I agree with you on the 'sensitivity" regards to cosmetics. My solution
to the car is to never wash it. It rains sufficiently in Vancouver to get
most of the stuff of it and for the rest. it has a wonderous anonymous look
to it. Kind of dusty grey/black. Also lost a hubcap a while back but as it is
on the passenger side it does not aggravate me at all.
Tom A