Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding photography
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:58:17 -0700

Takeshi Hashimoto wrote:
><Snip>
> What if they gave a wedding and nobody came? What if we reject the whole wedding industrial complex: no rings, no pictures, no bachelor parties, and just concentrated on what a wedding is supposed to lead to: MARRIAGE. Ancient classical cultures got along fine without without the wedding industrial complex. The whole thing's just gotten out of hand. When you need a wedding coordinator that's too much.
> Why not just friends, wine, and food.

Because apparently if no one ever got married no one would pictures of their family.
Not a whole lot of clicking and flashing going on at funerals!
It's as if your job is more than documenting an event, a wedding.
You are right then and there DOCUMENTING A FAMILY!
A tall order!... which I have in the past made a bundle on.
Mark Rabiner