Subject: Re: [Leica] The wedding photographer rag
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:25:42 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/00 9:02:29 AM, howard.390@osu.edu writes:

>Interesting.  Should I ever find myself in that position, I'll certainly
>want photography, but I'd ONLY be PJ-style B&W stuff.  No traditional posed
>nonsense.

I felt the same way when I got married but the wife and her mother (who was
paying, btw) overruled and we did the traditional wedding photographer thing.
Frankly, looking back it makes no difference. We never look at our wedding
photos anyway. These days I attend sort of an "alternative" church -- very
informal -- A couple of times when church members have gotten married I
knocked off a few photos but it's been a very low expectation thing and I
haven't had to deal with any mothers in law.

Bob (no weddings -- well, OK, for you, just this once) McEowen

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] The wedding photographer rag)