Subject: [Leica] yeah, go ahead, look at my leica wedding shots, i dare you
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 01:58:29 -0400 (EDT)

every time this thread comes up i post this url. let's make a deal, stop
posting the leica-wedding thread and i'll stop plugging my leica-wedding
pictures and no one will have to get hurt. but until that time, you
brought it up, you suffer:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/scrapbook/1999/richandmaureen/

people always say "will you shoot my wedding?" and i always say "NO. i
don't shoot weddings, i shoot UFO hoaxes. get a wedding photographer to
shoot your wedding and call me when you want to stage a UFO hoax." but i
bring my little leica anyway and snap snap snap like broken twigs there's
always some subltle dross left over at the end that sometimes looks like a
wedding in black and white but most of the time looks like the best man
getting a blow job at a batchelor party three days prior -- how did that
get in there? sorry steve, you should stop inviting me to these things and
you shouldn't have done it on the bus with 40 people watching if you
didn't want your wife to find out about it, you idiot, it's hardly my
fault, i'm not the one in the picture.....

anyway, here's a wedding. and i shot it with a leica. and i'll leave you
all alone if you'll only stop talking about weddings. other people getting
married is nothing anybody else should have to look at.

kc

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] yeah, go ahead, look at my leica wedding shots, i dare you)