Subject: [Leica] Cosina 25mm finder source?
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:20:57 +0200

Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:12:31 EDT
From: ZaaX@aol.com
I am considering buying the Leica 24mm for the M6. Does anyone out there
know where I can buy a Cosina 25mm finder? I only want the finder not the
lens/finder combo.

Thanks
Zack Schindler
<<<<<

Zack, I would recommend the leica finder, although it has a smaller
magnification. The cosina has no brightline and it isn't clear where the
field of view is. The leica finder just takes a while to get used to and
then it works very nicely, although when I first tried it after using the
cosina 35 finder for six months, I was horrified by how small the view was.
Now it seems good, kind of a natural extension of the inbuilt viewfinder.
It does cost almost double, though.
The lens is worth every penny, whichever viewfinder you use.
Ciao from Paradise
Rob.

Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36