Subject: [Leica] OT; F5 and Scarputsi
From: "Owen P. Evans" <opevans@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:12:59 -0400

Hello one and all,
    May I please ask that you folks start talking about Summicrons and M
items and R stuff again. Getting the LUG this weekend was akin to reading
the Nikon Mailing List "twice" a day with all that F5 business. I own an F5
but I don't want to hear about it ALL day long.
    My friend and his wife were at my house on Saturday evening. He brought
one of his M6's and made several photos during the evening and no one
noticed; ya can't do that with an F5!
As far a Scarputsi goes; good riddance!
What ever happened to all the words of wisdom from Ted????
Good light to you all,
Owen ( the lurker )

Owen P. Evans
Osgoode, Ontario. Canada.