Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm vs 21mm for M6
From: "Jim" <jimlong@inwave.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:11:03 -0500

Go for the 25 Voigtlander.

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <ZaaX@aol.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 10:03 AM
Subject: [Leica] 24mm vs 21mm for M6

> I am considering getting another lens for my M6ttl (will it never stop!
Sure, just one more lens and that will be the last one. Yeah, right). I
currently own a 35, 50 and 90.and would like to get a much wider lens,
either the 24 or 21. My question is to anyone who owns both of these which
do you find the most useful?
> Adrays in Dearborn MI is having a Leica Days sale this weekend so I can
get either of these lenses for a pretty good price.

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] 24mm vs 21mm for M6)