Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5
From: "Fernando Martins" <fer@caleida.pt>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 04:59:43 +0100

From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>

> expensive.  That said, my new M6 habit is sucking my bank account dry,
> although there is a quality in the pictures that I take with the M6 that I
> have not seen from the F5.  Can't put my finger on it, but it is there.

humm, a camera body is only a light tight box (NO NO DON'T HIT ME!!! :-)))

you shouldn't be comparing the M6 with the F5.

compare the summicron 35/2 with the nikkor 35/1.4 - then we'll talk :-)))

fernando.

Replies: Reply from Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)
Message from Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Thanks!! OT Nikon F5)