Subject: [Leica] FS: MR-4 meter
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 11:21:43 -0400

For sale:  Leica MR-4 meter, chrome finish.  This meter is in excellent
condition and works great.  Also included is an original instruction manual
for the meter.  I bought this meter last December from Don Chatterton, but
have discovered that I prefer an incident or spot meter to the 90mm coverage
of the MR. Price is $140 USD, plus shipping and insurance.

I also have an MC meter in ugly condition, but damn if it doesn't still
work!  Make me an offer.

If you wish to contact me after 4:00pm EDT today, you can email me at
RNKramer@Mindspring.com

Regards,

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA