Subject: Re: [Leica] Witkin
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 18:30:34 -0400

ARTHURWG@aol.com jotted down the following:

> I for one detest Witkin, all he is and all he stands for.... May I say that?

No.  You failed to file the form "RTC 1871/3" Request To Comment form which
is required for all comments to the LUG.  This should be submitted in person
to the LUG Arbitrator at least three weeks prior to your message to the
list.

Furthermore, comments stating personal preferences, subjective beliefs, or
other non-verifiable material is only allowed to be submitted in exceptional
circumstances.

The LUG Police have been notified.  Expect a knock on your door.

;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.