Subject: Re: [Leica] rangefinder adjustment
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:06:49 -0700

luggers:

ok, ok, i should've checked the archives before posting my question on
horizontal rf adjustment on an m6. i went there afterwards and found the
following:

- - remove lens
- - turn the black screw in the 12 o'clock position on the camera body mount
until images align properly at infinity.

my question: is it that simple? will i throw something out of whack by
doing this? has anyone made this operation successfully?

thanks!

guy (excited bout tinkering with the rf on his dazzling m6) bennett