Subject: Re: [Leica] it's not a leica, but it's BETTER!
From: Harrison Mcclary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 22:52:59 -0500

once upon a time kyle cassidy wrote:

> don't miss the swank image gallery, including a shot of me hob-nobbing it
> up with famed Spanish fashion photographer Bernardo & some uberhot runway
> model

Kyle,

That is one hilarious photo!!!  You outta send that one in to
letterman...probably would make the list of top ten reasons to visit NY.

Also liked the shot of the UFO...thought you never saw those things if you
had a camera with you?  Guess that little canon fooled the aliens, eh?

BTW is there a reason your computer date is set to 1939?  or was that just a
good year for you?
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net