Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Handheld Magazine
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 20:22:33 -0400

At 04:44 PM 5/10/00 -0600, you wrote:

>I found I had trouble navigating through this site with Netscape.  Did
>anyone else notice this?  All I can get is two pages.

No problem with Netscape here earlier.  I looked at all of the photos and
journals and even went back to the first issue and looked at all of
those.  I like "The Women They Left Behind" but there is a lot of good
stuff there. Maybe the traffic is too high tonight.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> ([Leica] Handheld Magazine)