Subject: [Leica] last 6th-grade field trip
From: Doug Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 10 May 2000 11:02:48 -0700

I'll be off-line next week on a field trip with my younger daughter's 6th-grade class.

Each year, the 6th-grade class at her school goes to Yosemite National Park in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California for their last field trip.  Kelsey (a.k.a. "boof") hasn't visited Yosemite (nor have I) since she was a toddler.

Kelsey's affinity for the mountains was obvious when she was an infant, and has continued to this day; likewise her appreciation for and enjoyment of Leicas began several years ago.  She'll be using the R4sP, I'll use 2 SL bodies.

A week in the mountains with the boof and Leicas - what could possibly be better?  I'll post a full report when we return.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!