Subject: Re: [Leica] 30 x 40 shootout
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:27:48 -0700

Well done Duane,

you are and should be proud of your efforts. The result is proof positive
that the "Leica investment" was justified and well worth the expense. But
beyond that, we know that equipment is only part of the total. It is the one
behind the camera that makes it happen.

Te felicito con mucho gusto,
Joe Codispoti