Subject: [Leica] Repair Facility: Leitz Minolta CL?
From: "Robert D. Baron" <rbaron@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 21:13:53 -0500

I need to have my Leitz Minolta CL worked on....I just noticed the film
counter is not re-setting to zero when I open the back.

I'd appreciate any U.S. suggestions.

Thx,

Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

btw:  thanks to all who made suggestions for Leica shopping etc. for our
recent NYC weekend....I had good visits at Ken Hansen's and
Tamarkin's....probably will spend too much money at both in the
future....enjoyed the Leica Gallery, the Walker Evans show at the Met
and just had a generally good time.