Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicaflex SL
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:36:47 -0700

At 11:16 AM -0700 5/8/00, Paul Chefurka wrote:
>I was going to mention Robertson screws when I first saw the post, but then
>I realized the Robertson head is only used for wood screws (AFAIK), so this
>wouldn't be an actual "Robertson" screw, even if it came from Midland.

I use only Robertson head screws if at all possible, in wood, sheet metal
or machine thread form. They really come into their own with power drivers,
but I also prefer them for manual use, and particularly with a Yankee
driver. I can put in a series of wood screws as fast with that as with a
power drill, and no cords or batteries to worry about!  ....but I rarely
use it on a Leica.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com