Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 11:53:00 -0600

There are square screw head fittings and they are called "Robertson". They,
and their drivers, are commonly available in Canada but I think, due to
patent restrictions, harder to find elsewhere. If you cannot find the proper
driver, it would be easy to fabricate one. Perhaps the Wetzlar cameras have
the Allen fitting and the Midland cameras the Robertson?

John

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT TURNING CLOCKWISE ON THAT ONE FITTING!!