Subject: Re: [Leica] rangefinder
From: BenTroGa@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 22:37:02 EDT

Rob - I am surprised at your lack of knowledge!  Don't you know the
difference between heaven and hell?

In Heaven - The Germans are the Mechanics
            The Italians are the Lovers
            The French are the Cooks
            The Swiss are the Administrators
            The British are the Police

In Hell -       The Germans are the Police
            The Italians are the Mechanics
            The French are the Administrators
            The Swiss are the Lovers
            The British are the Cooks

Now, do you understand???????

Bennett  (licking the BBQ sauce from my fingers down here in Fort Worth,
Texas)