Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Darkroom depression (long)
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 08:17:03 +1000

Jim Brick wrote:

lots of sensible things about digital and wet darkrooming.

I just solved my digital darkroom ditherings.  Spent the money I had for
scanner and printer on a 90 APO and R8 motor and SF20! Am I happy?  You
betcha.  I'll just have to keep outsourcing really good bulk 6x8" prints
and fantastic 8x12 enlargements from the couple of top labs I use.  Oh well....

Regards

Rick (call me a Digg-ite) Dykstra