Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure, darkroom, technique
From: "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 18:22:04 +0100

> I remember my first darkroom technique problem.  On every print I
> discovered a large circular trademark that read OSRAM 60W Made in
> England.
>
> From the bulb.
>
> Alan
 One school I was at introduced photography into the curriculum. The Head of
Art came up to me with a bunch of negatives that were so 'thin' there was
barely anything there. She wanted to know what I thought she was doing
wrong. 'What dev/water ratio are you using' was met with the right answer -
then something more tricky 'What temperature are you processing at?' 'As it
comes outof the tap,' was the reply... Oh my god - and she was teaching
kids!!!

Julian