Subject: [Leica] Rollei 35
From: Uweflammer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 12:26:33 EDT

I have a Rollei 35 TE in my collection, with Tessar lens. In fact, this lens
is incredibly sharp. And the camera body is build like a tank. But it does
not have a rangemeter, the light metering system is very poor, and the lens
cannot be exchanged. The Rollei is a nice toy to carry in your pocket, but
not a tool to do serious photography. If you want to shoot with a Rollei 35
and do not want to use a handheld lightmeter, i recommend to use Ilford XP2
only.

Best regards
Uwe Flammer
uweflammer@aol.com.