Subject: Re: [Leica] T.A. soft release AKA "Softie"
From: "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 16:37:08 +0100

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
To: "Leica-users mail list" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2000 4:01 PM
Subject: [Leica] T.A. soft release AKA "Softie"

> Anyone else in LUG-land have the same experience of trying the softie and
> going back to no-softie?

Yes. I had to use a body with softie and a body without and hated the
softie-less M. With a softie I can walk along with a finger tip on the speed
dial and fire the shutter by slightly straightening the finger - much faster
than witht he softie-less M. Now I have two sifties but one M body is at
leica having stuff done on the Passport. God knows whe I will get it back. I
just hope Leica UK is better than Leica USA.

Julian