Subject: RE: [Leica] T.A. soft release AKA "Softie"
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 08:23:56 +0100

Walter,
Yes they do, and my worst moment was in finding I had lost the highly
collectible, limited edition, 'LUG Photokina 1998' softie that we recieved
there.
Fortunately I found it again in the bottom of my camera bag, some weeks
later... You could always try under the sofa cushions too, most of my life
seems to end up there as well...

Jem