Subject: Re: [Leica] ?: D.I.Y. color processing
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 08:51:41 -0700

Andrew,
there is no "economical" way to process color at home. Any lab can process a
roll of negatives for $1.50.

You, on other hand, will need equipment, temperature control devices,
chemical, and replenishing chemicals.
Depending on the total volume (over the span of time you project needing
this service), a Jobo processor is probably the best bet.
http://www.jobo-usa.com/

Joe Codispoti