Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom depression
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 01:53:00 -0700

I am proud of my proficiency in Photoshop the result of a slightly slow learner
accumulating a small amount of information regularly over a long period of time.
It all adds up and it all pays off!! I started out with Photoshop 1.1 or close
to it the year it came out. Using it is an art and a craft. I am very proud and
flattered to be about to show many of my photographer friends tricks and
techniques in Photoshop to help them do things they never dreamed they could.
Whats dumb and negative about it? I don't know. I'm as proud of my Photoshop
proficiency as I am  with my real darkroom proficiency.
I'm at least as good as the average 4th grader! Watch out for those kids!
Mark Rabiner