Subject: [Leica] Re:digital workflow...
From: george kase <gkase@ccfc.com>
Date: 05 May 2000 15:36:13 -0500

someone asked about my digital workflow and since I'm on the digest
and I lost their email address I'll answer to the group...I scan my
B&W negs in with a Nikon LS-30 film scanner (sharp!) I tried a Minolta
Dimage Scan Speed but found it lacked the "snap and sharpness" of the
Nikon...then I work in Photoshop 5.0 and print proofs on any glossy photo quality paper and then print my 8x10 contact print negs on Epson Photo Quality Glossy Film, all on an Epson PhotoEX printer. I then contact print on Ilford multigrade and process and dry as usual...still learning the process but am very enthused about the possibilities...
George Kase