Subject: Re: [Leica] Copyright notice
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 15:19:32 -0400

Henry Ambrose jotted down the following:

> Write an agreement stating what you just told us.

Yep, that's what I ended up doing.  I don't pretend to understand legalese,
so I simply wrote down in as plain English as I could muster what rights
they had to copy, distribute, and publish the material (editorial and
educational purposes), and then stated that all other rights were reserved
by me.

Thanks to all that helped!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Super Cali goes ballistic, Celtics are
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | atrocious.
email: howard.390@osu.edu     |       -- British sports headline.