Subject: RE: [Leica] WTB: Vulcanite skin for early Leica
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 15:01:11 +0100

John,
thanks for this info. I'm expecting an ex-Leitz mechanic to apply it so I
won't have to worry about that myself. I'm aware of the leatherette
available from Fargo, etc. My mechanic only recently sold on his last sheet
to someone else. I'm hoping someone on the LUG might have something to help
out!
cheers,
Jem