Subject: Re: [Leica] Somewhat OT - Enlarger choice, or adjustment
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 18:10:54 -0700

rlb wrote:

> Walter:
>
> What is a reasonable cost?
>
> Used enlargers are typically bargains.
>
> Bob

I love by Zig-Align setup using it on my Omega D2. I've got an Beseler 5x7 in
the corner of my basement collecting dust for about 16 years. I used it in the
early 80's. The fellow at Zig-Align says the best advice for a Beseler is "to
drop kick it." A little hard to align apparently. I did see a thing at the
camera store to align the lens stage for a Beselar enlarger. If I ever get my
5x7 going (for 6x17) I'd get that I guess. I always tell people to get the 23c
which now is a 23cIII I think.
Mark Rabiner

Message from "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Somewhat OT - Enlarger choice, or adjustment)