Subject: Re: [Leica] M4 without selftimer
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 15:07:18 -0600

Here is a site that discusses this camera.

http://www.cameraquest.com/m4mda.htm

The last few M4 black chrome were produced using up MDa (scientific models
with no viewfinder) bodies. Leica also converted MDas on request, you
sometimes find chrome ones that have been converted, and actually Leica
still offers this service. A small clarification to Stephen's site is that
the MDa could be ordered without the special baseplate.

John Collier