Subject: Re: [Leica] depths of reverberation
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 11:14:16 -0700

John Collier writes:

|Up here nothing beats a good (US) American joke; however, due to the furore
|over the last jolly joking time we had, I will refrain from repeating any.
|:-)

Very kind John.   For the past three years I have refrained from posting
Newfie jokes (with great restraint, I might add).  I must say, though that the
LUG went through what was probably a record period of polite on topic
discussion prior to the latest troubles.

Regards, Bill Larsen

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] depths of reverberation)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] depths of reverberation)