Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica camera & insurance
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 12:36:49 -0400

At 06:19 AM 04-05-00 -0700, Mike Leitheiser wrote:
>valued basis he would collect $2,500 max. (the only caveat I would have in
Dans
>case is that I was under the impression he was a professional and if so, his
>homeowner policy has some limitations for loss of "business" property).

Nope....not a professional.  I was specifically asked this, and my policy
does nor cover profesional usage.  By the way, they determined the
replacement value of my 20 year old Minolta SRT-101 by looking at the
current manual focus camera made by Minolta.  I think at the time it was
valued at about $350 CDN, so this was what they credited me for.

Dan C.