Subject: RE: [Leica] Darkroom depression
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:14:48 -0400

As someone who is just getting started in photography and planning on doing
my own (B&W) processing, I'm now facing a difficult choice.  Do I invest my
money/time in building a darkroom and learning chemicals, or in buying a
scanner and printer and learning PhotoShop?

And here I thought deciding between the 35 'lux and 'cron was difficult!

Dan