Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Some of Life's Chumps, oops I mean Dumps
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 19:30:46 +0100

on 3/5/00 6:29 PM, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

> I've delayed doing this for too damn long - I was about to do it when Rob
> Schneider left, but I held back - but I have to finally put conscience above
> occasional reading pleasure and "resign" from the list.

BD -- your departure diminshes us all on the LUG, though I understand and in
some respects agree with your reasons. The LUG is a strange, and strangely
constituted, but also strangely rich community.

I feel extremely lucky that I'm on a couple of other lists where you'll
remain as I've always read your posts with pleasure, even when we disagree.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk