Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Some of Life's Dumps
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 02:36:02 -0700

Bernard wrote:

> Martin Howard wrote:
>
> > I started writing a long message about the issues surrounding effecting
> > social change and projects in the First World aimed at the Third World.
> >
> > I threw it away.
>
> There's no need for a long message about that. Those people need birth control,
> not cameras. With birth control in place, they wouldn't be living on a garbage
> dump in the first place.
>
> Bernard

Proper birth control would solve a LOT of problems as I wouldn't be here, they
wouldn't be here in the first place and most of us rich Leica users wouldn't be
here in the first place either!
What if Oscar Barnaks parents used birth control who would we name the camera
after? What if they took a spade to Hektars mom and dad???
Mark Rabiner
We need more puppies in the world!
(no I don't condom birth control)
Beer doesn't make babies! Having sex does!
But how much sex can you have?
I'll take a FAMILY sized amount!!!! (cheaper)
No kids from this puppy! I'm prolific in other ways!