Subject: [Leica] LFI appearance
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:33:11 +0100

Tom, Tuulikki,
How are you both? Sorry that I haven't written more...

Just a note to say I think that your Rapidwinder, Tom, has made an
appearance in LFI (Leica Fotografie International) on the base of the
winner of 'World Press Photo of the Year, 1999', 'World Press Award'
winner, 'Fujifilm Euro Press Award' holder etc. etc., A Danish
photographer, Claus Bjorn, is pictured on p.48 along with his interview and
8 page portfolio, and I'm sure there's a black rapidwinder under his silver
M6, unless he's found an old Leicavit!

best regards,
Jem