Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica IIIf, Canon 35mm/2.8 Lens Acquired
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:28:35 -0400

Rich:

You caught LTM fever in time to order a Leica 35 Summicron ASPH in thread
mount. Get one before it is too late!

To answer you questions. Yes -for flash synch. If it has red numbers, set
it to 20 for electronic flash. To set the film speed reminder, lift the
knob and turn it. One way for black and white and the other way for color.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>